Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blogging in America... lame.

Leaving Ireland was... painful. Well, yeah.. it was kind of like ripping off a band aid. You know it has to be done so you mentally prepare, then you just GO. Just take off. I was excited to be home and everything, but it was the lingering days afterwards in which I felt longing to go back. My defense for the weird sentence structure is that I'm reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. Yeah, take that sentence and make it 3 times more complicated than it has to be and that is the narrative of Dracula.

Sorry, I'm only blogging because other Ireland friends have continued their blogging. I really don't have much I should talk about via online unless I'm going on these crazy excursions. I feel like most of the time I would just complain about things on here if I wasn't traveling.


Quote of the day:
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."
-Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment